Friday, May 08, 2009

Feature Friday - May 8, 2009

My pick this week for 'Feature Friday' is...

...Drum roll please!!...

Acrudele's Shop



Aren't these Crochet Cacti so stinkin' cute?!?! And from an artist/crafter's point of view...'oh so clever'!!



I just love them! And she has other clever crochet items as well...crocheted pet toys, java cozies, other housewares, scarves and more!

When I contacted Acrudele about featuring her shop on my blog she informed me that sometime in May she will be participating in a giveaway on her friend WendiWinn's blog. So head on over there and take a chance at winning...it's a great way to 'sample' some of these adorable crochet items for yourself.

Meanwhile, as I wait for the giveaway to take place I'm heading over to Acrudele's Shop and browse around a bit. I'm going to visit my best friend in a few weeks for our yearly 'Girls' Weekend' and I always like to take a gift. She has 2 or 3 cats so I'm eyeing up the catnip toys. But then again I love the cactus, too. Hmmmm...which do I choose???

Sigh...decisions...decisions...why does it have to be so hard!

I'll let you know what I decide...maybe share a photo or two...

Until then...

Jane


***Copyright Disclaimer - All of the photos used are under copyright of the original owner***

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...