Friday, May 08, 2009

Quotes on Forgiveness

A few times each day I get inspirational and motivational quotes emailed to me from 'The Daily Guru'.

This morning I logged on and read these...loved them and wanted to share...especially the last one:

"Forgiveness will never fail to free you."
-- Jerrold Mundis

"Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future."
-- Paul Boese

And my FAVORITE one...

"God has a big eraser."
-- Billy Zeoli

So if you're the introspective type like me then I know you'll appreciate some of the quotes that 'The Daily Guru' sends out each day. Click on over and check out their site...it's a nice way to start your day!

More quotes, Feature Friday and whatever else I can share on the way...

Until then,

Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...