Saturday, May 09, 2009

An Etsy Treasury

I was so excited to hear that one of my items was included in a Treasury on Etsy!
Here's a link to the treasury I was a part of:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=57173

You're wondering...'What's a Treasury'?

Etsy's Treasury is an ever-changing, member-curated shopping gallery of handpicked items. Members can feature their favorite items, items selected on a theme or just whatever they like. The Treasury is not intended for self-promotion, but instead to acknowledge and share the many cool things for sale on Etsy.

Many thanks to Cmorgan3511 for taking the time to put this treasury together and choosing my work! Needless to say it made my day!

Okay...here's one more thing...

"Happy Mother's Day" to all the mothers out there!! ENJOY!!!

I'll be posting more soon...until then,

Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...