Friday, May 01, 2009

Feature Friday - May 1, 2009

A few days ago I went over to Etsy to add a few items to my shop. When I was finished posting I decided to surf the entire site for a few minutes.

Since I have a hand painted box listed among my items I thought I'd search a bit to see where my listing shows up. I did a simple search for 'boxes' but immediately stopped when I found these gorgeous and oh so colorful hand painted boxes! The moment I saw them my A.D.D. kicked in and I was swept away and completely forgot about looking for my own listing:






http://www.floorartetc.etsy.com/
Floorart etc.


The artist who paints these sensational items is Billie Anderson from Montana.

Billie also sells beautiful handpainted canvas rugs that can also be used as wall hangings.

Please click on over to her shop...her things are just incredible...I know you won't be disappointed!

Also I want to say 'Thanks' to everyone for checking out my Feature Friday!

It's been a wonderful experience for me so far. I enjoy helping and encouraging other artists, but the added benefit for me is the wonderful people I've met along the way!

So I'll be posting my finds again next Friday...I think I might even have some picked out already!

PLUS...I'm giving serious consideration to doing these types of features more often than once a week. There's just too much talent out there...once a week simply isn't enough for me!

More postings to come...until then,

Jane :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...