Sunday, April 26, 2009

Changes and Quotes

As you can see I made some changes to the look of my blog.

Just trying to keep it somewhat in line with my other online business matters...i.e. my Twitter page. Then HOPEFULLY over the summer I can match my Creative Name Signs website with this same design.

I emphasize 'hopefully' because you know how that goes...

"If you want to hear God laugh tell him your plans!"
- John Lennon

Actually the background of my header is a photo of the background of a name sign that I painted a few years ago. Here's a picture of the completed sign:



I always loved that name sign and recently added the picture to my website. Then a few days after I added it to my site I got an influx of orders with that same design.

So maybe I should follow my tastes more closely, huh?

Oh well...everything happens when it's supposed to.

As that old saying goes...

"When the student is ready the teacher appears."

I must have been ready when that idea popped into my head!

I'll be posting again soon!

Until then,

Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...