Thursday, January 05, 2012

NoMoreRack.com


I've always been a bargain hunter. I learned to be careful with money at an early age. My parents were born in the early 1930's and were very conservative from every point of view. And as you'd expect because of my upbringing I ended up marrying someone who came from a very similar background.

When it comes to finances my husband is ultra conservative...many have called him 'cheap'! His constant concern over finances used to drive me crazy. Then our first child was born. At that point I appreciated his prudence because I realized that his frugal ways paved the way to my lot in life of being a stay-at-home-mom. That role was the best gift he could have given me! Yes, prudence has it's benefits!

With the slow economy I'm even more grateful for his years of frugality. Thus far--yes, I'm knocking on wood as I type this--we've been able to weather this storm and remain on solid ground.



With all of that being said I'm always on the lookout for great online deals. My latest find was when I came across an online deal site--NoMoreRack--which offers a handful of products on a daily basis at prices which have been deeply discounted. In my discovery of these great deals I also heard about a nomorerack scam, but my frugal nature keeps me on my toes and I made sure to do my homework.

I found some nomorerack reviews and learned about the site and how it works. After some research I made a point to register which was very simple. Now I make time to visit the site every day right after 12:00 p.m. so I can see the new deals of the day. I haven't bought anything yet but boy I've been tempted! Yes, I love to shop, but I especially love to shop for bargains!

Another benefit of the site is their 'insanity deals' which include very hot and super popular items. But, understandably, these goods are very hard to come by. They only offer a few at a time and they go fast. But of course you should expect that...they can't give everything away. You know that old adage, "When something is too good to be true...".

So every day around noon time you'll know where to find me...I'll be setting my sites on the NoMoreRack website to see what's being offered that day. And if you like what you see and decide that you'd like to register to become a member let me know. They have a referral system in place and after you refer a certain number of friends they offer free prizes. I thought that was pretty cool!!

Okay...I'm off and running again...I have to go pick up my son from practice. More fun on the way...until then,










2 comments:

Curriculum said...

Nice post!!! Very informative.

CE Mark consultants said...

Thanks for your posting....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...