Friday, January 27, 2012

19 Kids and Counting


Posted by Arden Wallace

I think the average American family these days has 1.25 kids or something like that. I personally have no children but that is because I also don’t have a husband which is, I think, an integral part of having children. There are other families in America who have many, many more children than 1.25. I am talking about the Duggar family which can be seen on TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting. The Duggars have nineteen children living in their house all at one time. That is basically like having a classroom full of children in your house for your whole life. It is a fascinating show to watch. What I find interesting is how well behaved all of the children are. You would think with that many kids everywhere you wouldn’t have the time or the mental capacity to discipline them effectively but the Duggars really know how to handle their children and they all seem like well rounded individuals. I watch TLS on Dish Network. You should check it out and see when 19 Kids and Counting comes on in your area.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...