Saturday, January 28, 2012

What's your 'Real Age'?


Have you ever tried to figure your Real Age? I saw a show about it on Oprah years ago. The Real Age test is a unique calculation of your body's health age. Created by top doctors, including Dr. Mike Roizen and Dr. Mehmet Oz it is powered by the latest medical research.

When I first learned about this test it left me curious as to what my real age would be but I feared the test would take a long time to complete and time is always of the essence for me. But the test itself was fairly simple...you answer a series of questions that will tell a little bit about your health and your day-to-day habits -- what you eat and drink, who you see and talk to, and how you handle big and little stresses and challenges. Then the results show you how young or old these lifestyle choices are making you. Finally a couple of weeks ago I decided to take some time and give it a try to find out what my Real Age is.



In reality I am 46 years old, but after taking the Real Age test they figured that due to my lifestyle my body's health age is 42 years old. That wasn't too bad, but I'd sure like for that number to be lower. Perhaps with my going to the gym every day now and becoming more responsible with my food choices I can reduce that number.

One thing about taking the Real Age test that some folks may not appreciate is the continuing emails that you will get after you get your initial results. Personally I don't mind  these emails because they are full of healthy lifestyle tips that I am very interested in at this point of my life. However those of you who won't like getting the continued emails you can simply unsubscribe from them.

I found the test and the website to be pretty interesting. If you decide to give it a try let me know what you find out. And by the way...the test didn't take nearly as long as I thought!

More sharing soon...until then,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...