Saturday, July 11, 2009

Super busy 'All Star' week...

Wow! Had a super busy week...All Star baseball games every night. My son's team is not moving ahead as they got eliminated last night. I hate to say this but I'm glad! We've been dealing with baseball since March and we need a break! And no one needs this down time more than him...what a crab he's been!! Too much of anything is NOT a good thing. It's time for summer enjoyment! I love to go to the games and watch my baby and his friends play, but we all need some time off. And fall Baseball starts in a few weeks so not much time left to relax.

Needless to say because of my busy week I wasn't able to write up a Feature Friday Post. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up and get something written for next week.

One bit of info I got from Twitter this morning...JB, the owner of a website called Indie Icing is looking for someone to take it over. She recently had some new opportunities presented to her and has decided to 'put her site up for adoption'.

You can visit her site Indie Icing and you'll see how lovely it is! If anyone is interested or if you know of anyone that might be interested please contact JB, the owner, here: indieicing{at}gmail.com .

It's an adorable site and I always loved seeing her new handmade finds! As a matter of fact, if there were even only a few more hours in a day I'd be inquiring! But...darn it...things just don't work out that way. :(

Okay! That's all for now...today is my oldest sons' 15th birthday and have to get ready for his party.

I'll be back soon when I can get some free time...

Until then...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...