Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Busy week...some quotes...

This week has been super busy. Remember in a blog post from last week how I shared that I was nervous about adjusting to life with the kids home now that school's out??? Well, the kids haven't been the issue at all...

...of all things what's been the worst to deal with???

The dog!!



I am about to pull my hair out trying to figure out what's going on with her. I honestly believe the biggest issue is that she's trying to adjust to the change with the kids being home. But more than anything she misses the rides to the school in the morning. She loves to ride in the van and anytime I run the kids around she goes with me. She LOVES it! Since there's no school then there's no morning ride in the van and it's driving her batty. Anytime I let her outside to do her business she runs around the house and sits in the driveway next to the van.

I'm about to go outta my mind with the stress from her...not the kids like I expected!

Meanwhile...as I deal with the dog issues I'm also working to get orders completed and shipped. Thankfully I've had a little bit of time to do some light reading and I've collected a few quotes that I love...here you go...

"The successful man is the average man, focused."
-- Source Unknown

“It’s CHOICE - not chance - that determines your destiny.”
-- Source Unknown

Be responsible for everything that happens to you in your life. Good or bad, you created it!
-- Source Unknown

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." ~Michael Jordan


The third quote I'd like to share with some people I know...always complaining about how messed up their life is. It would feel so good to say 'Well guess whose fault it is!'

Sorry just had to add that smart comment out of frustration...I usually try to refrain from that kind of behavior, but sometimes I just can't help it...hehehe.

Okay...that's all I have for now...back to dealing with the crazy dog days!

More fun and creative finds on the way...

Until then,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...