Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Twitter Promotion at Creative Name Signs

In the United States we will be celerating Memorial Day on Monday, May 25, 2009. This holiday began as a rememberance for those who have died in our nation's service. While it's important to pay homage to those who fought for our freedoms I can't help but think of my dad at this time of year as well. After a long bout with cancer he passed away on May 21, 2002. He is sadly missed, but will never be forgotten. The year he died his funeral service took place over the Memorial Day weekend so I always think of him on this holiday.

For many this day also signifies that school is almost out and it's a time to welcome the beginning of a wonderful season...those crazy, lazy, hazy days of summer. To celebrate I've decided to have a Memorial Day Twitter Promotion over at Creative Name Signs. This promotion will run from May 20, 2009 through Memorial Day, May 25, 2009.

Enter TWEET5 in the details section of the shopping cart and I'll deduct $5.00 off of your order total when I process your credit card.

Or if paying by PayPal I'll refund the $5.00 once your order comes through.

I hope you have an enjoyable Memorial Day weekend!

More later,

Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...