Wednesday, May 20, 2009

'Extra' Feature - May 20, 2009

Since I started my Feature Friday blog posts I've devoted a great amount of time searching for more artists and crafters to share with you. Although I thoroughly enjoy the search process, I've run into a problem. A GOOD problem, but a problem none the less. My issue?? Every week I struggle with the fact that there is so much talent out there and I get overwhelmed at decision time! There are too many to pick from...how can I choose?!?!

So along with my Feature Friday blog posts I will randomly post the work of other artists and crafters as often as I can just not on a particular day of the week.

Now I'd like to present to you this week's 'Extra Feature'...

Atelier St Louis
http://www.atelierstlouis.etsy.com

The shop of Atelier St Louis is a print studio in the south of France. Over at Etsy Atelier St Louis sells lovely little dry-point prints featuring the beautiful landscape in the Corbières, cypress trees, vineyards, vases, bowls and more. Each piece would be a wonderful gift idea for someone special. Or how about treating yourself...you're special, too!

French Vines



Little Green Spotted Bowl



Please click over to his shop and see his beautiful work! His prices are very reasonable. Plus wouldn't it be cool to say that you own a piece of artwork by an artist from France?!?! Wooo! Talk about 'hoity toity'!

And I also want to share another shop with you...

Tramontane Designs
http://TramontaneDesigns.etsy.com

...this shop belongs to Atelier St Louis' wife, Helen...

Tramontane Designs sells handmade items created from her home in the French Pyrenees. Just look how adorable her things are...knitted necklaces, bracelets, totes, headbands and more! Plus almost any item can be custom made in your choice of colors and size.

Sunny Sunflower Necklace



Children's 'Let's Pretend' Watch



OMG!! How adorable and oh so clever!

Please note that both shops currently offer free shipping!! WOW!! You can't beat that!!

And one more thing...Helen also has a blog where she shares stories from her daily life in France...very interesting!

Tramontane Designs Blog

I'm sure you'll enjoy the artistry of this talented couple! Please make a point to visit each of their shops and perhaps even purchase a few items while you're there. As I said the prices are great and the shipping is free!

I'm on my way for now, but I'll be back soon with more to share...

Until then,

Jane


***Copyright Disclaimer - All of the photos used are under copyright of the original owner***

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...