Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Quotes...

Read these from my 'Daily Guru' email today...just love to get those...

"Life does not happen to us, it happens from us."
-- Mike Wickett


"When we know that the cause of something is in ourselves, and that we (ourselves)are one of the few things in the universe that we have the right and ability to change, we begin to get a sense of the choices we really do have, an inkling of the power we have, a feeling of being in charge... of our lives, of our future, of our dreams."
-- John-Roger and Peter McWilliams


These were a real 'pick me up' today. I was feeling blue and basically sorry for myself early this morning...just one of those days. You know how some days you just wake up in a bad mood??? Well this morning was like that for me.

But I did my morning ritual and proceeded on my not-so-merry way. As the day progressed things got better...just as I suspected. Then this afternoon I checked my email, read these quotes and I knew I was on the right track.

Your life is what YOU make of it. You can sit around feeling sorry for yourself and end up having a bad day. Or you can pull yourself up from your boot straps...or as in my case...pull yourself up by your fuzzy blue slippers...and make things better.

It's all in your attitude!

I hope you are having a great day!!! If not...you know what you need to do!!

I'll be posting more soon...

Until then,

Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...