Friday, May 15, 2009

Feature Friday - May 15, 2009

This week my 'Feature Friday' choice is...

Hands Full Creations
http://handsfullcreations.etsy.com

At Hands Full Creations you'll find a beautiful variety of purses, tote bags, clutches, checkbook covers, glasses cases and SO MUCH MORE!! Every item is designed and handmade by Sarah, the mastermind behind the scenes. Sarah has been sewing since she was a young girl and the passion for her craft shines through in every one of her creations. Coupled with a love of bold colored fabrics and unique patterns Sarah also enjoys working with anything vintage. If you're a 'Bag Lady' like me you HAVE to get over there and see what she has to offer...every item is so colorful, fun, pretty and...oh yeah...useful, too!

Here are a few photos of her gorgeous work...

The 'Claire Wristlet'


The 'Mary Tote Bag'


The 'Yvonne Glasses Case'


Wow! All I can say is...FANTABULOUS!! So pretty...I just can't take my eyes off of them!

Okay, okay...I know...it's time for me to stop drooling and get myself cleaned up. And it's time for you to get on over to Hands Full Creations and do some shopping!! You can't go wrong with these beautiful handbags and accessories!

On my way to start my day...I'll be sharing more talent soon...

Until then,

Jane


***Copyright Disclaimer - All of the photos used are under copyright of the original owner***

1 comment:

MyGrandpasPen said...

Very nice - gorgeous pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...