Sunday, September 21, 2008

I know, I know, I know...

...it's been a long while since I posted...but life is just so busy these days!

Here's something fun I found...Wordle

And here's what I created...



It's one of my all-time favorite sayings...

"Hold fast to your dreams for as you dream so shall you become."

I don't know who the author is or I'd gladly give him/her credit.

Years and years ago my mom got me a magnet (that is stuck to her fridge to this very day) and it had this saying painted on it...a few seemingly unimportant words painted on a tiny 2" x 2" square of ceramic...but words I've never forgotten.

It's so important to believe in your dreams...it's how I've gotten to this point in my life. I imagined this for myself when I was a teenager and I never let go of this vision. Somedays I can't believe it's real...but it is...because I held onto my dreams...

I don't know what else to say except...

'Thanks Mom!'

Talk soon,

Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...