Saturday, March 02, 2013

Breathing Life Back Into My Blog!

Goodness! Have I been lost in my own little world or what?!?! I'm sorry to say that I can't blame my lack of posts on being overwhelmingly busy filling orders. Oh, sure, I always have orders to process, but as of late they are trickling in since the holiday season passed. But that's okay...I'm very grateful that my little business is still moving along and not dead in the water.

However, since it's been calm and quiet regarding orders most of my attention has been directed toward getting my home life together...something that was a big necessity! We recently bought a new dishwasher and a washer and dryer. Next on our list is a new refrigerator. I never thought I'd be so excited over new appliances, but most of them were getting really old and worn out.

Along with the new appliances my husband relocated his office space right after the new year so that took my time and attention, too. But that's how life is...change...change...change, right? There's always something! Needless to say, the result of my redirected focus has left me with a very neglected blog.

But I am getting myself back in the game now and I plan to keep my nose to the grindstone regarding my business. I love to create and share things on my blog and I plan to get posts out on a much more regular basis. Fingers crossed that I can keep my word!

Meanwhile, I've decided to share a painting I created a few years ago that reminds me of someone 'living in their own little world'! I call this little story book house painting 'Curly's House'...



Okay...on my way to do some laundry in my new washer and dryer! Woohoo! More sharing to come soon...until then,








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...