Sunday, September 02, 2012

Strive to be positive...

I know it's hard to have a positive outlook on life. Every time you turn around you get negative messages from T.V., the radio, newspapers, magazines, etc. And all of the beloved social networking sites display drama every other minute...it's difficult to shield yourself from it all.

I stumbled across this quote from The Daily Guru in my email this morning that I, from the depth of my soul, believe is true...

"Thoughts are like boomerangs. What you throw out there into the Universe will always come back to you." -- The Daily Guru

You must make it your own personal mission--every day--to keep healthy thoughts in your mind. I learned about practicing positive thinking years ago. And only recently I realized again how important it is to have a positive attitude and how it can change everything in your life.

You and only you can make yourself happy. Starting your day with a simple thought like this, "Today is a great day!" really can help. Just repeat it over and over again several times early in the morning.

I'm not saying your day will be perfect but it will be better than if you start out swimming in negativity!

Go on and give it a try! I have a feeling it will work for you.

Okay...more happiness on the way...until then,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...