Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Toyota Scion FR-S


We have a family of five--my husband and I and 3 teenagers. My oldest son has been driving for about 2 years and my daughter is getting ready to apply for her learner's permit. We have 2 four-door sedans and a minivan.

I have been the designated driver of the van for years. Now that we have a third driver in the family and a fourth on the way I've been thinking that perhaps we will be able to downsize and when the time comes for a replacement vehicle maybe--just maybe--we can fore go the van and get a smaller car. I'd love for our next vehicle to be more sporty in style since I've been driving such a big van for so many years.

I look around often when we are driving about town and pick the different types of cars that I might consider. My sister has sworn by Toyotas for years and I recently
came across this graphic and being that it was an ad for a Toyota car I decided to take a look.

The All new Scion FR-S
Brought to you by the all new Scion FR-S

Now that's a good looking car! I got a little excited when I saw how sporty the Scion is! Now that would be nice and just what I'm looking for—a smaller car that has a sports car feel to it!

I'm only dreaming for now. But hopefully someday I'll step out of my minivan and into a sweet little sports car!

Okay, I'll be sharing more fun soon...until then,





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...