Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My daughter's talent

Everyone thinks their kids are great and, of course, all three of my kids are the best!

But this morning I'm driven to share my daughter's talent. Elena has a beautiful singing voice plus she loves to act and take part in the school plays. But she also has incredible skills at drawing and painting...and the kicker is she doesn't even work at it! She just picks up a pen and paper and creates something beautiful!

I came out to my desk this morning and noticed a drawing she doodled on a small note pad. She used a marker that was about out of ink and to most people a marker like that is considered junk. But she used it anyway and I believe it worked to her advantage because of the soft style. This is what she came up with...

I just can't get over how good it is! Most artists know that drawing or painting the human eye is very difficult but she makes it look effortless!

Okay...enough bragging! I better get moving...I still have to shower and get my daughter up so she can get ready for work.

More fun to come...until then,




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...