Monday, June 11, 2012

Quote and some catching up to do

I've been super busy the past few weeks. My kids finished up the school year and my oldest son has officially graduated from high school! Wow! The years have simply flown by.


He has done so well and is now hoping to get a summer job so he can save for when he goes away to college at the end of August. I'll miss him so much, but I know he's ready to sprout his wings and get to flying on his own. He's a fantastic person and I know he'll be successful no matter what direction he takes in life.

Meanwhile in trying to play catch up with my work world I found this wonderful quote in my Daily Guru emails:

"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his
pictures."
-- Henry Ward Beecher


Loving that thought this morning!

Here's a photo of  a wood burning that I created a few weeks ago. I certainly dipped my woodburning brush that day...



As you can guess I've been pining away for a trip to the ocean!

More fun and sharing on the way soon...until then,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...