Thursday, March 29, 2012

Man Cave

The Author of this post is Solomon Dejesus

We just bought a new house, and believe it or not, my dream to have my very own “Man Cave” is going to come true. We’ve always had to use any extra space for the kids, or the office, or the guest room, but this house has the perfect little spot that is too small for any of those things, but just the right size for a Man Cave’s essentials: couch, mini fridge, and a tv. Once I saw this room, and my wife agreed to letting me fulfill my lifelong dream, I was sold. That is all it took. I knew we had to have that house. I went out and bought myself a mini fridge, and a nice, comfy, totally ugly couch off Craigslist, and now I’m researching Satellite Television in Georgia. I tell you what, this is seriously a dream come true. I can just chill alone in my cave after work for a little while and relax. I really crave the solitude and so I am beyond thrilled about my cave.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...