Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Daily Sharing...

Today I chose to share a few items that I made over the years that were for some customers in Greece. No, I'm not familiar with the Greek language. I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm only fluent in English!

So you wonder, how did I know how to print the letters to make sure I spelled the names correctly in the Greek language? It's rather simple! Through a number of emails my customers placed their orders--not through my shopping cart system. Then these customers emailed me images or .pdf files with the children's name in Greek. Otherwise I would have been quite lost as to how to print the letters.






The themes on the name signs shown above were chosen from the samples on my website.
The themes for the hand painted canvas wall art pieces were customized by the customer's own ideas and requests.
So, in a nutshell, I can create personalized items in another language as long as you can provide a file or image that shows the correct way to write each particular name or word.

I also painted a few hand painted clocks for my customers in Greece, but I'll show those another day.

More sharing on the way...until then,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...