Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My 'Daily Sharing'...

I've decided to try and post a piece of my artwork every day. Some of the pieces will be items that have sold. Others will be things I still have in my inventory. And I will also include some of my name signs, growth charts, wall plaques and more.

Why am I doing this??? I've noticed that lately I'm blogging so much of my personal life and very little artwork. Being that I haven't been very inspired the last few weeks and that I'm tending to put off creating, I'm thinking...HOPING...this might help motivate me to do what I've always loved...to create...create...create.

So here's my first "Daily Sharing"




I painted this little stool many years ago and sold it at a home show. I always liked it. The plain unpainted stool top was divided into sections and I just painted a checkered pattern and filled each little square with all the things I loved...everything 'sweet and simple'!

More on the way...until then,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...