Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hoping that Penny and Leonard get back together


Guest post written by Cathryn Foster

You could call me a hopeless romantic. I just love watching rom coms and other things like that to make sure that the right couple gets together in the end. It's just so much fun to cheer on a cute couple to see that they get together despite their differences and all the other things that are working against them. Well, right now I'm really cheering for Penny and Leonard on The Big Bang Theory to get back together.

I've been a fan of the show for a good while now and have seen all of the things that got them to this point of the show. I try to look online with my 4g internet to find some things about if they will get back together any time soon.

I think that Raj's sister moving back to India and that long-distance relationship not working out too successfully means that they may get together again soon. I'll have my fingers crossed for that and will keep checking Internet spoilers to see if I read anything about that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...