Sunday, July 24, 2011

Busy summer days are passing by quickly!

I have been VERY out of touch with my blog the past few months. But it's all for a good reason...I'm spending my time focusing on my family this summer. My oldest son will be heading to college this time next year so I'm trying to soak up as much time as I can with my children. I can't believe how fast the years have gone by!

Meanwhile, we spent the afternoon at a family picnic. My daughter tends to have an 'old soul' view of life and I spotted her taking a picture of a gorgeous butterfly on the edge of the woods. I grabbed my camera and raced over there to try and catch a quick picture...here it is:


It came out so clear and I'm so glad I got such a good shot of it!

Well, I'm going back to spend time with my clan! I hope you're all enjoying these glorious...and very HOT...summer days!

Hopefully I'll have more fun to share soon! Until then...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...