Saturday, April 23, 2011

Watercolor Fun!


I've been painting for years and almost always painted with acrylic paints. I love acrylics, but recently had a hankering to try to paint with watercolor paints.

I had quite a few tablets of heavyweight watercolor paper on hand so I grabbed my watercolor paints and went to town.

I'm so glad I gave it a whirl...I sincerely enjoy painting with this medium. I hope to find time in my days to paint a little something in watercolors just to be different and expand my skills.

Here are a couple that I painted this past week:




I have the elephant for sale in My Etsy Shop. I haven't listed the other one yet, but hope to get to it next week.

Meanwhile, I have to get to work cleaning! Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and we are entertaining the family at our house and it's simply a mess!

Hope you all have a great weekend and if you are celebrating the Easter holiday...Happy Easter!

More fun on the way...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...