Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Art of Aging

Wow! I cannot believe how busy I've been!


This is the first day I've had in quite a while where I don't have to be somewhere. Well, I take that back...I had to be at 11:00 mass this morning and then I have to go to a meeting at church later this evening. But at least I have the entire afternoon off!


Meanwhile, I just wanted to pop in quickly to share a quote I found the other day from a friend on Facebook. It's absolutely fitting for so many people in my life...


"The Art of Aging"


"The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You don't blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the President. You realize that you control your own destiny."  ~Albert Ellis


Wow! I loved that one as soon as I read it.


I'm going to be busy the next few days, too, but hopefully things will settle a bit and I'll be able to get back to blogging again...I miss it!

More to come...until then,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...