Monday, May 17, 2010

Enter to win a beautiful bangle bracelet!!

I recently stumbled upon a sweet little Etsy shop a few weeks back and I loved her work so much I featured some of her items on my blog.

A few weeks ago Zasra started her own new blog and today she announced a drawing to win one of her beautiful bangle bracelets!

Here's a photo of one...so pretty!



It's very simple to enter:

Sign up to follow her blog.
Leave a comment as to your favorite color, any favorite "catch phrase" or inspirational words.
Then tell her your favorite piece of jewelry from her Etsy shop.

That's it...you're entered!!

Oh and one more thing...if you tell a friend just let her know. If they sign up she'll enter your name again!

The deadline is June 7th so hurry over there, check out her bangle bracelets and make your choice!

Good luck!!

More goodies on the way...until then,


2 comments:

zasra said...

THANK YOU JANE..... your the best ! I appreciate your support soooo much!
I do want to clarify , I will make any piece for the winner , necklace, earrings , bangle... just look through my listings and tell me which piece is your favorite and I will make another like it or similar to it ( make it in your favorite color... :)

Jane Loedding, Artist & Owner said...

Hi Andria, sorry for my error! I don't know where my head was that day! I posted the drawing again with the correct info and I tweeted again, too. :) Thanks for letting me know...I hope you're getting some interest! You certainly have a gift!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...