Friday, June 19, 2009

WooHoo!! A Blog Award!

Wow! I'm honored to have received this wonderful award!



This lovely award was given to me by Jen over at Studio Petite.
I'm a big fan of her art...I love her style and designs! Get on over to her Etsy Shop - Studio Petite - and check out her whimsical, colorful and 'oh so sweet' artwork...

Studio Petite
http://www.studiopetite.etsy.com

I humbly yet gratefully accept this award and I'd like to pass it along to (15) other bloggers all of whom I believe deserve this honor...here are my choices:

Suzie's Armoire
My Grandpa's Pen
Chainmaille by MBOI's Blog
Yomeow
TLC Inspirations
A Second Time
Nana Brown's
Michelle Gills Photography
JMLiss - The Path Unwinding
Doyle Jewellery Design
The Charming Place
Jesse Janes
Gems by Jerri
If Rings Had Wings
Another Little Piece of My Heart - DreamrKate


Whew! It took me a week to get this post together, but I know the time spent sharing these 'Lovely Blogs' will be worth it in the end!

Thank you, Jen, from Studio Petite! I'm so appreciative of the fact that you included my blog for this award!

Enjoy!

More on the way...

Until then,


3 comments:

Handmade Artists' Forum and Shop said...

Thanks so much for being a part of your list, I'm truly grateful.
Andrew

Armored Hearts said...

Thank you for including me as well. Your support and inspiration always brings a smile to my heart!

Frann

Jerri said...

Thanks for including me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...