Monday, May 04, 2009

Cafe Handmade

I'm excited to announce that I have JMLArt (my Etsy shop) listed at Cafe Handmade's Weekly Virtual Craft Show!

If you love to shop for handmade arts and crafts there's no need to wait for a special occasion, a certain time of year, or struggle for a parking space. At Cafe Handmade art and crafts are always in season. Click the links throughout this blog post, browse the aisles and you'll find loads of amazing talent and beautiful one of a kind wares.

There are 3 aisles in Cafe Handmade's Virtual Craft Show.
My shop is listed in Aisle 1. You'll see there are a number of booths in this aisle...I believe 21...and my shop is the 16th booth down...so you'll have to scroll down a bit to see my things. Click the photos or the link below my pictures...each link will take you directly to my Etsy shop. And I encourage you to visit the other creative artists and crafters on all 3 aisles...talent oozes off these web pages!

I'd appreciate it so much if you'd click on over and Vote For Me for Best in Show!

Vote for Me.Best in Show

From a business perspective if you are an artist or a crafter and you're looking for ways to advertise your shop or website there are a variety of ways to get exposure at Cafe Handmade. You can set up your virtual booth on a weekly basis, advertise in their artist directory, get involved in their marketplace community or simply network with other business owners and artists. And the best part of the deal is that the prices are so, so low...the cost is well worth the exposure you'll get! So, my fellow artisans, get over there and take advantage of the advertising opportunities they offer! You can't go wrong!

More fun artwork features coming and other advertising opportunites will be posted here as I find them!

Until then,

Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...