Friday, April 17, 2009

More quotes...

Came across a quote today...

...then later in the day found another one that was very similar...

First one...

"My darling girl, when are you going to realize
that being normal is not necessarily a virtue?
It rather denotes a lack of courage!"


-Aunt Frances Owens from the movie Practical Magic

~~~~~~~~~~~

Then here's the second one I came across...

"Isn't perfection, after all, quite predictable & boring?"

-Doc Mark Elliott author of Confessions of an Insignificant Pastor

~~~~~~~~~~~

Just thought it was interesting that I found them both on the same day...a day when I'm so excited to have my first sale from my Etsy shop (actually ended up with 2 sales today!) where I'm selling my own ideas and designs...I'm basically finding my voice, my vision...myself.

Good Lord! I'm 43 years old and I'm finally realizing it's okay to be just plain old me!

More on the way...

Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...