Friday, April 24, 2009

Feature Friday - April 24, 2009

Every Friday I post images and links to sellers' shops at Etsy. I visit Etsy and utilize a tool called Pounce. Pounce is an Etsy tool that gives you an opportunity to view undiscovered Etsy shops--shops that haven't had a sale. It also lets you choose to visit shops that had a recent sale.

Here are my picks for this week:



dboeArtGlass - Stained Glass
www.dboeartglass.etsy.com




Mexican Colors - Handmade Paintings, Crafts and Fun Jewelry
www.mexicancolors.etsy.com




The Charming Place Whimsical Folk Art by Shelley Szczucki
www.thecharmingplace.etsy.com

I just love the various styles of the artists I chose this week...their use of color is gorgeous. Simply awestruck when I visited their shops I thought they would be perfect for my Friday Feature and I couldn't wait to share them with you! Beautiful work!!

More next week!

Until then,
Jane

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Hi, Thankyou so much for featuring me on your blog. I can't tell you how much this means to me. I am touched and flattered! I strive to make "Happy" and whimisical art to make people smile in this world and I am so thrilled to find someone that enjoys it.

Have a charming day!
Shelley

Tara said...

Wow. Love the featured artwork and yours too. I found you through Shelley's blog. I love her work too.
Hope you don't mind me following along and getting some inspiration from you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...