Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finally!

It's official! I'm selling my own original art pieces on Etsy!

Yahoo! I've been wanting to do this for a really long time, but just couldn't fit it all into my hectic schedule.

So, have you ever visited Etsy? If not go there NOW! Every item sold there is handmade and creativity explodes off the pages. The talent shared by all of the artists and crafters blows my mind every time I visit.

As you may know I currently own and operate two websites where I create custom artwork...

Creative Name Signs
(www.creativenamesigns.com)

and

Images of Home
(www.imagesofhome.com)

The key words for these websites are 'custom' and 'personalized'. In a nutshell my customers tell me what they want--colors, themes, sizes, wording, etc...and I go to town. While both sites have proven very successful and I'm incredibly happy with that line of work, I am ready to create what 'I' want!

It's a leap of faith, but I think it's time...

...as that lovely Zen saying goes...

'Leap and the net will appear.'

Well I'm taking that leap! Here goes.........

I'll keep you posted on how things work out!

Until then,

Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...