Saturday, May 31, 2008

'Baby' - Illustration Friday



The topic this week at Illustration Friday is 'Baby'.

Flooded with ideas because the majority of my work is for babies, toddlers and children I was overwhelmed and at first I didn't know what to choose for my drawing.

Then earlier today this image popped into my head...it was fun to draw and it ended up looking a lot like my youngest child when he was a baby...a sweet faced chubby baby boy!

I should find a picture of him when he was an infant to compare the similarities.

Some days I find myself yearning for those days...that sweet baby smell, the baby soft skin and the absolute unconditional love! I miss it!!

Then...I wake up and come back to reality!! I realize that although I loved taking care of my three babies I'm glad I'm past that stage...babies and toddlers are way too much work for these '40 something' bones!!

See you next time!
Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...