Sunday, April 15, 2007

Peace

Found this on Rosie's blog today and loved it...

"Peace"

It does not mean to be in a place
where there is no noise, trouble or hard work.
It means to be in the midst of those things
and still be calm in your heart.



Do you feel peace today?

Do you feel peace ever?

Some days I feel peace and other days I question it...

I feel peace today at home with my kids and my husband. There is noise all around us...music blaring from my daughter's room, football on the game cube, an argument developes between the kids every now and again.

But for the most part I LOVE the noise because it means we are together...where we should be. Someday soon these days will be gone and the kids will be grown and on their own. That stage of my life will be quiet constantly and I will miss these days. So for now I choose to cherish the noise...even if it drives me crazy!!

So my life is crazy, but peaceful...at least for today!

Take care,

Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...