Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Now offering prints of my artwork! Woohoo!

I am now offering prints of my original pieces of art! YAY!

At this point I'm in the 'trial and error' stage and I can only offer art prints of a small number of my original pieces. Things are moving slowly but surely and more prints are becoming available. The process is slow because I don't make the art prints myself...at least not at this point...but that could change down the road. For now I order them from an outside company. It takes time because I have to see how they all turn out before I can start listing them on my website. Yes, that's the perfectionist in me talking! I am very anal about my work and I don't want to sell you something that I don't feel is up to par with what I want. Therefore things can move painstakingly slow!

The sizes I am offering right now are limited as well, but that should change soon, too.

Here's a photo that shows a few of the prints I currently have to offer.




It's just a scattering of some that I have on hand. As I said I'll be getting more made and in a variety of sizes as well.

So please stay tuned...buying art prints is a mush less expensive way of collecting art and decorating your little corner of the world!

More fun on the way...until then,










2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

Good luck with your prints!

Jane Loedding, Artist & Owner said...

Thanks, Vicki! Just looked at your website...beautiful work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...