Thursday, May 10, 2012

Playtime sharing...

I'm quite fanatical about collecting saying or quotes and every so often I simply hear something...no matter how trivial...and it sticks in my mind. One day a few months ago I came across this description or title and thought it sounded so sweet so I wrote it down:


I don't know why but I felt compelled to try and paint my version of the 'Bluebird of Happiness'. But being that my 'playtime' is so limited that note sat in my messy paint area for several weeks. Here's my messy paint area, by the way...



I finally got started on my Bluebird a few weeks ago. I want to add more to the background but here's where I am so far...



Now most people would paint the background first then paint the main subject, but I'm kind of weird and get ahead of myself at times. Either that or I'm just a backwards thinker!

Meanwhile, I'll keep looking at this and figure out what else to add. It could possibly be another 6 months before I consider it complete, but whatever. That's how my life is these days! Never enough time to do what I really want. Oh well! Someday I suppose I'll have more time.

Okay...more fun and sharing on the way...until then,



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...