Tuesday, May 08, 2012

No More Rack


I've posted about No More Rack in the past but I am writing about this fun and fabulous website once again. Every day right before noon I get emails that feature their daily deals. I have to say that my heart skips a beat when I see those emails come through. I love to shop, but nomorerack.com makes my shopping experience even more enjoyable because of their rock bottom prices. I tend to be frugal and with three teenagers who constantly have their hands outstretched wanting more cash my pocket book ends up looking pretty thin. The low prices they offer grab my attention easily. And just recently they've begun hosting 'Evening Events' which include even more deals starting at 6:00 PM. So the shopping fun continues as the day wears on.


Previously I wrote about their 'insanity deals' which have included super hot items such as an iPod touch, a Playstation 3, an HDTV and more at incredibly low prices. They use the term 'insanity' for a reason. It's unbelievable how low their prices are. But with that being said you have to understand that those items are really hard to come by. But the good outweighs the bad as far as I'm concerned and I'm still pleased with the other wonderful items they offer.

From toys to clothing to jewelry to sports memorabilia to kitchen gadgets and so much more their selection is growing by leaps and bounds. I am a purse fanatic and I also love to buy jewelry, especially bracelets. These items are offered on a regular basis and after lots of daily drooling I finally bit the bullet and bought a purse from No More Rack. I love it! It's covered in sequins and bright colors all on a black background. It's right up my alley and I was very happy when I received my purchase. With that being said I realized another fabulous benefit of No More Rack...their super low ship fee. They only charge a $2.00 flat shipping fee per item. That's just about unheard of!

Take a few minutes to stop by their website and sign up for their emails. I'm confident you'll find something of interest and, if you are careful when it comes to spending money you'll be pleased with their prices!

Okay, gotta run now...more fun on the way...until then,





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...