Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My New Etsy Shop

Well, I talked about my new Etsy shop over the last few days and I've been working on listing new items in it. So here it is...

Jane Loedding
http://www.janeloedding.etsy.com



I have an existing Etsy Shop - JMLArt - but I decided I will close that shop down in the near future. The only reason I am closing it is because I wanted to change the shop name. I am also in the process of building a new website from which I plan to sell all of my artwork. As it is I have two existing websites, an Etsy shop (now two of them), a blog, a Twitter and so on. It's just so overwhelming to try and promote everything and I basically want to streamline all of my work onto the one website. Then I can promote the website and the Etsy shop all which will have the same name.

As for my personal life...well...

As many of you know I have had a very hard year. In 2010 my sister-in-law passed away very suddenly, my mom was declining from Alzheimer's then passed away. While my mom was dying my mother-in-law became ill. Then right after the new year my husband was very sick and hospitalized.

It was just unbelievably insane.

All of the upheaval led me to realize I need to 'TRIM the FAT' from my life. I don't want to spread myself out so much nor do I need to.

I basically just want PEACE!!

So here we go...onto...HOPEFULLY...better days! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

More fun on the way...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...