Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sharin' some fun...


Just taking some time this morning to look over some of my work that I haven't seen for a while. Here are some of my FUN favorites:


This is a fire house located in New York. It was painted for the young son of one of the firefighters. I was pretty nervous to paint it but it ended up being fun to create and love how it turned out. :)



This plaque was painted for my sister's friend who loves to decorate her home with peace signs. I like to try and show some dimension when I paint...this one was fun, too!



A few years ago I ordered some plain MDF coasters so I could paint some for myself. I had some blanks left over and decided to do something different. I sort of made these into ornaments, but not the kind for a Christmas tree. I was thinking more along the lines of hanging it in my window from one of those small suction cups that work well when hanging things on glass. I love the colors! I must be itching for spring time since I'm choosing all of these bold pretty shades to share!

Here is an angled photo of the set of four ornaments that I made...more color!



Okay...I better get to work now! I had lots of family related appointments to tend to this week and now I'm behind! Oh well...what else is new??? I'm always behind!

More fun on the way...until then,





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...