Wednesday, January 13, 2010

'Spread the Love', Wed., Jan. 13, 2010

The Handmade Artist's Forum Etsy Street Team's 'Spread the Love' Featured shop for Wed., Jan. 13, 2010:

Hearse Boutique
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HearseBoutique/

It looks like Hearse Boutique is on vacation for now, but I went through her sold items and found some cute things. Although it's sold here's one of my favorite items in her shop:

Rockabilly, Pin Up Candy wrapper Hair Clip



Very cute!!! Click on over to her shop...if you look at her sold items I'm sure you'll find a variety of other interesting pieces! Then make a note to come back in the future to see the new merchandise when she adds it.

More love to share tomorrow...until then,


1 comment:

Chita said...

Thank you so very much I appreciate you including my shop in ur blog! I will be reopening very soon with new merchandise and designs just in time for valentines day! Please be sure to check back in another week! Much love to you!
xoxo
Chita Hearse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...