Tuesday, January 26, 2010

'Spread the Love', Tues., Jan. 26, 2010

The Handmade Artist's Forum Etsy Street Team's 'Spread the Love' featured shop for Tues., Jan. 26, 2010:

Lisianblue
http://www.etsy.com/shop/lisianblue

And here's my favorite item in her shop:

Once In A Blue Moon Miniature Stained Glass Suncatcher



Oh my goodness...what is it about the moon that I love so much?!?! Although I liked so many of her items I just couldn't stop going back to this blue moon...love the colors! I'm sure you'll love her other items just as much!

More love to share tomorrow...until then,


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Jane for such a sweet blog post! :-))
Kris

Jane Loedding, Artist & Owner said...

You're very welcome! I enjoy your work...it's all very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...