Monday, January 25, 2010

'Spread the Love', Mon., Jan. 25, 2010

The Handmade Artist's Forum Etsy Street Team's 'Spread the Love' featured shop for Mon., Jan. 25, 2010:

Katzndogz7 - Queen Kat's Royal Shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/katzndogz7

And here's my favorite item in her shop:

3x3 Custom Clear Stamp Personalized



I love this idea!!! Create your own stamp design and they'll make it for you. As a business owner and artist I immediately get the idea that it could be used as a marketing tool. Or if that's not your 'thing' just get one for your own personal use...scrap booking, your own note cards for everyday correspondence or whatever else you can come up with! Pretty neat!

Okay...I'll be on my way for now. More love to share tomorrow...until then,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...