Saturday, January 23, 2010

Melanie Lynn Designs

Earlier this morning I posted my 'HAFTeam Spread the Love' featured shop and choice for today, Sat., Jan. 23, 2010.

When you visit her Etsy shop you'll see that Melanie Lynn only has (2) items listed for sale...which I mentioned in my post. Well, it turns out there's a reason for that...

...a few moments ago I heard from Melanie Lynn. She explained that the reason they removed most of their listings and only have (2) items left is because they recently opened a new online store:

www.melanielynndesign.com

Oh my goodness!! Even though it's not an Etsy shop I'll still 'spread the love'! Take a look at these:

Green MultiChain Necklace



Tiny Green Circles Earrings



Simply fabulous! Click those links and get your fannies over there and see all of the beautiful designs!

I'd like to wish Melanie Lynn and her team all the very best with their new online shop! With such beautiful items I don't think it will be hard to find success!

Okay...more goodies on the way!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...