Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another frigid January day...

When I woke up this morning this is how it looked out my window:





So I decided to go out to my work area, turn on my space heater and create something that warmed me up.




I'm not done yet...I still want to add some kind of hanger and a few other touch ups, but over all this is what came out of my imagination. I sort of like it, but I can't decide...is it too cheesy??? It sort of looks like I made it with my kids art set where you set up the plastic beads and then iron the pattern to make it all one piece. I can't remember exactly what that kids' craft is called, but that's what I think of when I look at this.



Oh well...it was just for fun! We'll see what I do with it!

More sharing to come this week! Hope you're staying warm today!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...