Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Daily Worth

I recently learned of a website called Daily Worth. Subscribe and you'll get "...free daily personal finance emails that include practical tips, empowering ideas and an occasional kink in the pants!"

The emails I most appreciate are the ones that include inspirational quotes and advice...this quote is at the beginning of every email:

"Damn right, you are. Don't underestimate your own value. Financially, professionally, creatively. In every sense of the word. Know your worth, appreciate it, make it clear, and the world will recognize it. Undervalue who you are, and the world will undervalue what you do." -Suze Orman

I always loved Suze Orman. The first time I ever saw her on TV was in August of 1998 when I was in the hospital after having my youngest son. He had to stay at the hospital for a few days which left me with a lot of time on my hands. Since the selection of channels on the hospital TV is minimal I surfed a bit. Thankfully I stumbled upon Suze's series of shows on PBS. From the first moment I watched her I simply 'GOT' her point. To this day I love to watch her show and take in her advice.

As I get more of the inspirational quotes for Daily Worth I'll happily share them with you...until then,


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...