Sunday, May 11, 2008

More Drawings...

I just love doing these...at first I was a nut case about it and I was drawing constantly. Then I got burnt out and bored with it. I started drawing again a couple of weeks ago and have decided to 'just do it' even when I don't want to. I need to find a hobby since my first hobby turned into my career...I hope I can keep this promise to myself...drawing really helps keep my sanity in check...

...but don't ask my family about that...they'd probably disagree!!

I paint fairies all the time on name plaque orders for little girls but this is the first one I've drawn...



And I love to paint and/or draw the moon...I don't know what it is...the moon intrigues me. It has two sides...at times it's kind of like 'earth's little sidekick'...sweet and dependable lighting the night...yet other times it can be eerie and mysterious...this drawing (as with most of my so called 'moon-work') shows the sweet side...



Lots more on the way...until then,

Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...