Tuesday, September 27, 2005

More Thoughts on Success

I was watching Dr. Phil yesterday and he said this:

"You don't want to succeed in business and fail in life."

I just loved that! It went so well with my last posting about success. I think my thoughts on success and his definition are very similar. I get obsessed at times when dealing with my business...it means so much to me. But I don't want to sacrifice the happiness of my kids so I can have a successful business.

I love to watch that show called "Driven". (I think it might be on VH1 or the Country Music Channel.) I see how some of the world's most successful people have this deep seeded drive and they just can't stop themselves from working and getting ahead. I love to see how they just keep on moving forward...I get motivated watching them. BUT...there's always that BUT for me...I just have to get control of my 'drive' because I don't want to forge too far ahead and take away happiness for my kids...they mean too much to me.

Anyway...just wanted to add another thought on success...

I'll be writing soon...some things have come up and blogging seems to help me handle my emotions...

Until then,
Jane

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...